Friday, September 07, 2007

God is good. He will give me strength to make it through today, tomorrow, and as long as I live. Somehow I have to keep that at the forefront of my mind, especially when I am tempted to try and go it on my own and fall splatted on my face. I am so thankful for friends who come along side me and spur me to be more like Christ. I am so thankful for a savior who walks this road with me, who knows what I am going through, and how icky I get on the inside and loves me even so. I am so thankful for the grace of God and his hand in my life. I would not be here if it was not for him. I would not make it through tomorrow without him. He is good.

That being said, be praying for me like mad tomorrow. Tomorrow is the last day of add/drop, and I might be switching my major tomorrow. But I really have no clue. and I have an 8:30 am class, so it is gonna be crazy as far as sleep goes 'cause I have a bunch of homework left to do before sleep can happen. And several more really hard things to deal with right now. So yeah, prayer would be appreciated.

No comments: