Friday, September 26, 2008

I was sitting in class and suddenly realized that if I didn't lie down, the world was going to become very, very dark. So I spent the last twenty minutes of class lying on the floor, and then proceeded to spend the next hour and a quarter lying on the floor. After lots of figuring, we finally left for the ER, where we proceeded to spend the next several hours. Except for the whole being really sick and getting stuck with needles, and being thoroughly questioned, and the indignity of a hospital gown, it was great fun!

No, seriously: my friends are amazing. they hung out with me as I lay on the floor, brought me food, water and information, transported me to the ER, and transformed what is normally a horrific experience into something kinda fun.

Lets do this again sometime....

...or not.

No comments: